When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form, use live chat or enter the information on our website.
How do we use your information we collect?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register on our website, make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website or use our website features in the following ways such as –
- To personalize your experience and to avow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested in.
- To convalesce our website in order to serve you better.
- To avow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests for your website.
- Look for the misuses of your information when you use our identity monitoring products.
- Participate in the threat intelligence networks, conduct research and acclimate the products and services to succor respond to new malware threats.
- Encrypt your data, lockdown a deviceor back-up or recover your website information.
Information we collect from the third parties
We may apprehend the information about you from the other sources and combine that information with the information we collect directly. Examples of the information we may receive from the other sources may include – the updated delivery or the payment information used to correct our records, purchase or redemption of the information and customer support and enrolment information. For our identity protection consumer products, we also may collect credit or identity information which we use to help prevent and detect the fraud.
Do we use the cookies?
Yes, Cookies are the small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drive through your web browser that can accredit the website or service provider system to recognize your web browser and capture and remember the certain information about your website. For the instance, we may use the cookies to help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart. They are also used to abet us understand your preferences based on previous or current website activity, which enables us to provide you with an improved security service. We may also use the cookies to help us compile with the aggregate data about website traffic and website interaction so that we can offer you a better website experiences and tools in future.
- Understand and save the user preference for the future website visits.
- Compile aggregate the information about the website traffic and website interactions in order to accord you witha better website experience and tools in the future endeavour. We may also use the trusted third-party service that can track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer system to warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all the cookies of your computer system. You can do this through your web browser settings of your computer. Since the web browser is a little different, look at your web browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to customize your cookies. If you turn cookies off, then some of the features that make your website experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that can makes your website experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Third Party Advertising
We work with the third party advertising companies to display or deliver the ads to you while you are on our website or using some of the services. These third party advertisers may collect the information about your interaction with the website or services or other website or services to demarcate the effectiveness of their ads and to personalize the advertising content, See our Cookies to learn more about how the McAfee product and its advertising partners use the tracking technologies such as cookies and the choices available to you.
If you have consented to allow our services to access to your location, our mobile advertising partners may use your location to target the advertisements to you. You may also use the location settings on your device to withdraw the access to the information about your location.
We may also use the personal information for which we have a legitimate interest, such as direct marketing, individual or market research, anti-fraud protection or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide the personal information or with your consent.